- About Us
- Concierge Services
· WiFi Access
· 48 inch Flatscreen TV Monitor in each room with:
o USB Input Compatibility
o HDMI Input Compatibility
o Computer Input Compatibility (For Both PC and Apple)
· Overhead music system throughout the funeral home
· Bose Wireless Bluetooth Speaker with charging cord
· Microphone and Small Amp Set Up
· A USB Enabled Keyboard
· CD Player
· Extension Cords
· Surge Protectors
· A Laptop for Public Use
· Ability to do a Video Tribute
· Webcast Streaming Services
1. Create a new, empty folder on a USB drive named after the decedent.
2. Put as many photos as you would like into the folder.
3. All photos used must be .JPG FORMAT- even 1 photo in the folder that is not .jpg format will render the entire folder useless for our television monitor to process.
4. The television will automatically show the pictures as a slideshow once we put in the USB.
5. The family is always welcome to come 30 minutes ahead of the first viewing/visitation/service scheduled in order to set up the slideshow on our television.
6. Please ALWAYS bring in a computer and computer charging cord just in case we need to use it as a backup.
· If you would like to make another kind of memorial video or slideshow, please feel free to do so! All we need in order to put it on the TV Monitor is for you to bring in your computer and computer charger.
· We have computer input/output connection cords for PC computers as well as Apple computers and iPads.
· The family is always welcome to come 30 minutes ahead of the first viewing/visitation/service scheduled in order to set up the slideshow or video on our television.
· For Memorial Displays
o Standing Easels
o Small Table Easels
o Solid Wood Card Tables