1. Create a new, empty folder on a USB drive named after the decedent.
2. Put as many photos as you would like into the folder.
3. All photos used must be .JPG FORMAT- even 1 photo in the folder that is not .jpg format will render the entire folder useless for our television monitor to process.
4. The television will automatically show the pictures as a slideshow once we put in the USB.
5. The family is always welcome to come 30 minutes ahead of the first viewing/visitation/service scheduled in order to set up the slideshow on our television.
6. Please ALWAYS bring in a computer and computer charging cord just in case we need to use it as a backup.